Third day of happy valentine day week refers for a Chocolate day. It comes after a propose day and is celebrated on 9th of February. Many romantic poets have mentioned the month of February in their poetry and according to them they called February as a month of love because its valentine week is a best time to tell someone about your inner sensations in a series first day you will just give him/her a rose to realize him of your feelings then second day you will definitely propose him/her and if you are receiving a positive response it means it’s a time to celebrate your relationship for this celebrations there comes a chocolate day. Chocolate is a sweet brown food and it is almost a choice of every one specially girls on chocolate day lovers gives chocolate to each other on chocolate day to show their love and affection
The chocolate day is not limited for lovers only, it means you can celebrate chocolate day with any one important in your life he may be your brother your sister your relatives your friends or yourself. Now the important question is that how chocolate day can be celebrated if you are single. Chocolate day shows your merriment if you are happy you may celebrate it with chocolate. When Christopher Columbus discovered America he celebrated his high spirits with chocolates
Chocolate comes in variety of shapes but the heart shape is most common shape used on chocolate day. It seems very romantic to share your love with heart shape chocolate. It is very important to know that most of the women like chocolates as a surprise for them and it may change their mood. So by keeping this thing in mind most of the men buy variety of chocolates and share their love affection with their lovers/wives.
3.WHATSAPP & FB CHOCOLATE DAY STATUS UPDATE:
1.True happiness will be found only in true love but a chocolate can deliver it.
2.On this day I am sending you a chocolate rose from my heart to make it sweeter than ever.
3.You and chocolates both are my favorites Happy chocolate day.
4.Life is like a chocolate box, Each chocolate is like a portion of life, some are crunchy, some are nutty, some are soft, But are all Delicious.
FB COVERS CHOCOLATE DAY
Happy Chocolate Day Wishes Quotes
Here are some happy chocolate day wishes:
- “May this day be as sweet as chocolate itself and may it bring you all the joy and happiness you deserve.”
- “Wishing you a day filled with lots of chocolate and love on this Chocolate Day. May all your sweet dreams come true.”
- “Chocolate is a symbol of love and today is the perfect day to show how much you care. Happy Chocolate Day!”
- “Sending you warm wishes and lots of chocolate on this special day. May it bring a smile to your face and happiness to your heart.”
- “Chocolate is the answer to all your problems. Well, at least it helps. Happy Chocolate Day to you and all your chocolate cravings.”
- “On this Chocolate Day, I wish you all the love, joy, and happiness that only chocolate can bring. May your day be as sweet as can be.”
- “May your day be filled with delicious chocolate treats and all the love and joy in the world.”
Happy Chocolate Day Quotes 2023
- “Chocolate is a universal symbol of love and happiness. May your day be filled with both on this Chocolate Day.”
- “Chocolate is the key to happiness. At least that’s what I tell myself. Happy Chocolate Day to you and all your chocolatey dreams.”
- “Happy Chocolate Day to the one who makes my life sweeter with every bite of chocolate. May your day be filled with all the chocolatey goodness you deserve.”
- “Happy Chocolate Day to the one who brings joy and happiness to my life with every bite of chocolate. Thank you for being such a special person.”
- “Chocolate is a symbol of love and on this Day, I am sending you all my love and best wishes. Happy Chocolate Day!”
who created the first valentine’s day box of chocolates?
The first recorded box of chocolates specifically marketed as a Valentine’s Day gift was created by Richard Cadbury, the son of John Cadbury, a chocolate manufacturer in the UK. Richard Cadbury introduced the first box of chocolates in a heart-shaped box in the late 1800s. The idea was very popular and the tradition of giving a box of chocolates on Valentine’s Day has continued to this day.